GoPro has announced its new lineup of Hero cameras. The Hero4 is a new flagship model capable of 4K video at 30 fps, 2.7K video at 50 fps and 1080 at 120 fps. It will also allow for extraction of 8.3MP still images from 4K video footage. The Hero4 Silver offers a touch sensitive display and records 2.7K at 30 fps, 1080 at 60 fps and 720 at 120 fps. Both cameras can capture 12MP stills at 30 fps, and GoPro claims to have improved Wi-Fi performance in both models.
You may want to edit the H.264 MP4 videos from GoPro Hero4 before sharing with your friends and family, although, Edius claims that it is compatible with the MPEG-4 files, H.264 MP4 a compressed output format is still not an ideal editing format. When you tried to ingest some MP4 files from GoPro Hero4, you find it’s hard work. To get the work done, a third-party software is needed. Here aPubsoft HD Video Converter for Mac is highly recommended. It’s a professional and powerful high-quality Mac HD Video Converter. With it, you can effortlessly convert GoPro Hero4 HD MP4 files to MPEG-2 MPG for Edius. It can also convert videos between nearly all the video formats, such as MKV, AVI, WMV, AVCHD, MTS, MP4, MXF, MOV, MPG, etc. Many video formats have been optimized, so you can just select the format you need.
Import GoPro Hero4 H.264 MP4 files to Edius(Pro) for editing
1. Free download and install GoPro Hero4 Video Converter for Mac, run it as the best GoPro Hero4 HD MP4 to Edius Converter. If you have the need to convert videos on Windows platform, you can also free download its Windows version.
2. When you have installed the program on your computer, launch it, you will see the interface. You can load your videos now, MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV and other formats are all supported to import, and you can add several files at one time.
3. Choose output format, to edit GoPro Hero4 HD MP4 video files in Edius, you can click and choose “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg)” , this is best format for Edius(Pro) editing, with this format, you won’t encounter any problems.
4. This GoPro Hero4 MP4 to Edius Converter has offered powerful customization feature, you can adjust the output parameters according to your need, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.
5. Click “Convert” button on the main interface to convert GoPro Hero4 H.264 MP4 to MPEG-2 MPG for Edius editing on Mac.
It will take some time to convert the GoPro Hero4 MP4 recordings, the top GoPro Hero4 H.264 MP4 to MPEG-2 Converter will convert H.264 MP4 videos at high quality and speed, when the conversion finished, you can load GoPro Hero4 H.264 MP4 files to Edius 5/6 or Edius Pro 7/8 for editing without any problem