aPubsoft DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe is an easy-to-use DVD slideshow software for Windows users (Windows 8 supported). Download and launch the slideshow software first. It has two modes: Advanced Mode and Standard Mode. Advanced Mode provides more customization features to make a personalized photo slideshow, while Standard Mode enables you to instantly make a photo movie with ready-to-use movie styles.
1: Add photos/videos, customize the slideshow
Take Advanced mode for example, simply click on the “Add Files” button to bring up the browse window, then select photos/video files. Transition effects will be inserted between every two photos/videos automatically, you can also click the “Personalize” and customize your slideshow.
2: Choose a DVD menu (optional)
Author good-looking DVD menus from template for your video slideshow in Menu tab. On the left hand side of the screen, double click on desired menu template to apply. You can then view the menu immediately in the preview window beside. Use the buttons on top to customize your DVD menu or right-click on menu for more options. You are recommended to make professional DVD menu using dynamic DVD menu templates.
3: Publish the slideshow
Now, click the “Create” tab and publish your slideshow, and if you want to
- Save the slideshow as DVD slideshow: click “Burn to DVD” in the left sidebar.
- Save your slideshow as video slideshow: choose “Save to Computer” or “Save as HD” to keep the high quality of your original files.
- Watch the slideshow on your device: click “Save to Mobile Device” or “Save to Apple Device”;
- Publish your slideshow on YouTube: click “Share to YouTube”, enter your YouTube account information, then click “Publish”.
Here are some instructions to burn DVD for TV:
- Click the Edit button to customize your DVD menu. If you don’t need a menu, go to DVD Menu tab at the bottom and check “Disable DVD Menu” option.
- In Output Settings tab, make sure you have checked Burn to DVD option. It’s only enabled when you have a working DVD burner. You can also specify the number of DVD copies. If you want to generate ISO Image files or DVD Folders, also check these options.
- Make sure the PAL or NTSC TV Standard settings are right. If you don’t know which standard is used in your country, you can get help from the “Help” button. A wrong TV standard would cause playback incompatibility problem.
- Press “Start” to burn DVD slideshow. When burning complete, insert the created DVD disc into your DVD player to watch courtship slideshow on TV.