The iPad mini 2 with Retina Display kicker? That amazing 7.9″ display carries the same resolution as the larger iPad. That’s right, 2048×1356 pixels amounts to 326ppi pixel density, a record feat on a device that is basically all screen. Neither Nexus 7, nor the G Pad 8.3 can match this, but it’s up to your if the premium design and the extra pixel density are worth the $399 starting price Apple is commanding for the iPad mini with Retina Display.
Have you already got an iPad mini 2? What’s your feeling about using it? With its remarkable screen, do you want to enjoy movies on it anytime anywhere? You may collect many videos on your PC, but can’t load it to the new iPad mini 2. You may want to merge or combine some film footages or some movie series into one for enjoying on iPad mini 2 without any interruption. Now this article could show you how to merge video/movie clips and put it on iPad mini 2 for playing by using aPubsoft iPad mini 2 Video Converter, a professional tool that supports merging and converting Tivo, MKV, AVI, FLV, MPEG, WMV, RM, ASF, DivX, XviD, DAT, MPG, VOB, etc to iPad mini 2 workable video format.
1. Load all video or movie files you want to play on iPad mini 2.
Free Download aPubsoft iPad mini 2 Converter and install. After launching the iPhone Video Converter, please load all the video files you want to merge and convert to iPad mini 2 by clicking ‘Add’ button.
2. Merge and convert video or movie clips to iPad mini 2.
1) Go to the ‘Format’ drop down list box to select a targeted and suitable output format for iPad mini 2.
Please select output format like iPad → iPad Mini HD Video (*.mp4). In order to combine all these clips into only one, please select the files and don’t hesitate to click “Merge”.
2) Set the output path where created file will be placed by clicking the Folder icon beside Output.
3) Start merging and converting these movies clips into one for iPad mini 2 by clicking on the ‘Convert’ button in the interface.
3. Put and play the merged videos to iPad mini 2.
After conversion, you can watch the merged MP4 movie on iTunes or Quicktime Player. But how do you put or transfer videos on iPad mini 2?
Here is the way:
1) Drag the merged iPad mini 2 MP4 file into your iTunes library, or select “Add File to Library” from the “File” menu and select the iPad mini 2 MP4 video.
2) Drag the file onto the iPad mini 2 logo in the iTunes and then release the mouse when “+” appears around the cursor. The file will be transferred to iPad mini 2 automatically.
Now, you can enjoy your merged video files in iPad mini 2 coherently and fluently. Have a good time and play videos on iPad mini 2.