“How can I play Blu-ray disc movie on Galaxy S4? I just bought the Galaxy S4 as my first galaxy cellphone, and I have many Blu-ray discs, I want to put these 1080P movies on my Google Galaxy S4 for watching, can you help me?”
Samsung prides itself in the differentiation the AMOLED screen technology brings to its high-ends, and it has indeed achieved the unthinkable with the Galaxy S 4 this time around – a five-inch panel with the amazing for OLED screen 441ppi pixel density. Not only that, but it debuts the first octo-core Exynos 5 Octa processor in the international version, as well as a temperature and depth sensor for the first time. With features like Floating Touch and hand gestures you can control the phone without even touching the display, while the S Health and S Translator integration add to the unique aura around the S 4 as a truly human companion. Galaxy S4 was recently released, it’s great for you to play HD movies on this smartphone due to the big screen, you can get unprecedented high-definition enjoyment.
Does Galaxy S4 support Blu-ray playback directly?
No, the Galaxy S4 doesn’t have a Blu-ray driver, so you cannot watch Blu-ray disc movies on Galaxy S4 directly.
How to watch Blu-ray on Google Galaxy S4?
You need to rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S4 supported format, and then you can watch latest Blu-ray movies on Galaxy S4 with compatible format.
Software required to watch Blu-ray disc movie on Galaxy S4：
Now please follow the Blu-ray to Galaxy S4 conversion steps below.
1. Please download aPubsoft Galaxy S4 Blu-ray Converter, this software will help you convert Blu-ray to Galaxy S4, disc or ISO files are supported, it can also help you convert DVD disc/ISO/folder/IFO files to Galaxy S4.
2. Run this Blu-ray to Galaxy S4 converter, import your Blu-ray movies to this software. And then click format column to choose the output format you need. Here you can choose H.264 MP4 format for output, it’s best compatible format for Galaxy S4.
3. Before converting Blu-ray to Galaxy S4, you can adjust the output format parameters by clicking “settings” button. You can choose the resolution, bitrate as you want. For example, you can choose resolution as 1920*1080 or 1280*720, and then you can watch 1080P/720P Blu-ray on Galaxy S4.
4. You can edit the Blu-ray video before converting, trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect as you want.
5. After these steps above, click convert button to start the Blu-ray to Galaxy S4 conversion.
This Blu-ray ripper has adapted NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology, so it will save you much time. After the software ripped Blu-ray for Galaxy S4, please transfer converted Blu-ray movies to Galaxy S4 via USB wire, and then you can enjoy Blu-ray movies on Galaxy S4 at anytime, anywhere. Please have a try, hope this article can help you.